*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James finds you first
  2. Next morning
  3. Return to childhood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/2663686-James-finds-you-first
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1882726
Due to an accident during a field trip, you are force to start you life over but as a girl
This choice: Continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

James finds you first

    by: Destroyer
"Ella!" you hear your little brother shout as he knocks on the bathroom door. "Stop squealing in there and let me use the bathroom." Your face pales and your heart stops in horror of the voice. You did not want anyone to see you like this, especially not someone who has idolized you to this point.

"No!" you scream trying and failing to sound authoritative or even like the teenage boy you used to be. "Don't come in, James!" However, only a second later, you see the door knob turn and immediately realize that you, in your haste, had forgotten to lock the bathroom door. James breaks into the bathroom and is surprised to see a smaller girl than he was expecting from the other side.

"Who are you are why are you wearing my brother's shirt?" he asks and glares at you, the latter of which strikes fear into your heart. Only wearing your shirt as a dress, you are intimidated to find that you are now ____.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. almost as tall as James (11-years old)

*Noteb*
2. shorter than James (8-years old)

*Noteb*
3. much shorter than James (5-years old)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Destroyer (UN: destroyer9573 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrakeLaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1882726-Back-to-Childhood/cid/2663686-James-finds-you-first