*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wrestling team
  2. A tiny life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1404728-Wrestling-team
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sports · #1884199
You are a tiny on a sports team where jocks and coaches pic on you
This choice: Wrestling team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wrestling team

    by: The Boy
The wrestling team. You still have no idea how you could have picked such a bad choice.
What sucks about being on the wrestling team is that the others take it a step further than simply not taking you seriously, but with the permission to touch you physically, and the fact that the referee can't see if you tap during submission (or scream during crowd chants) means that you are a hell of a lot of fun to torture during a match.

At this point, you are starting to think that the only reason you were allowed on such a team was so that the jocks had a perfect excuse to torment and bully you. The Coach himself bullies you, and doesn't mind taking some time off to watch you get humiliated in fact, this is how everyone on the team reacts. You rarely play in tournaments, in fact, you're more like an equipment manager, and being a tiny equipment manager for a sports team certainly is not fun; once, you fell in the hamper filled with jock straps, just as a jock named Brick went in and put on his underwear. You ended up being smothered by his crotch until 6th period. In a similar situation, you fell in right before Landon got his underwear. You were pressed up against his ass cheeks until school ended.
On the rare occasions that you do wrestle, it's always something like this:
The referee rings the bell and in less than a second, you're smushed, whether it's being teabagged, stepped on, butt grind, or belly-to-bellied.

"Hey kid!" The referee yelled at you "Coach wants you to wrestle today!"
"Ah man! But look at me! Do I look like i can wrestle?"
"If you didn't want to wrestle than ya' shouldn't have joined the wrestling team!" The referee responded "Your choice, you can wrestle Landon, or Brick!"
Great, of all people, he gives you two big jocks who are giant by normal standards. Now you're stuck with a choice...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/1404728-Wrestling-team