*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surrender
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884454-In-the-Desert/cid/1473014-Surrender
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ishoam
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1884454
A woman is stranded in the desert of Tatooine, GPs for well done additions.
This choice: She lies There  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Surrender

    by: Lady Mercutio
What will he say when I don't come home?

Memories from a past life flickered past her drooping eyes, punctuated by flecks of sand and still more blinding sun. Too exhausted to even blink out the rough grains, her body sprawled where it had landed, her sun burnt and blistered face lolling to one side, her view of the great, golden beast unrestricted. The wall of heat smiled at her over the rough landscape, waving serenely as she felt her breaths come slower and slower. Shivers racked her body, it could not yet be much past noon, but cold buried itself deep into her bones. I am going to die. She would have cried, though she so rarely had over the short years of her life she may not have remembered how, but it was all for naught. No water was left, even to weep with.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She has a flashback of her "past life;" her life before the dessert.

*Noteb*
2. She is found.

*Noteb*
3. She dies.

*Noteb*
4. She begins to hallucinate.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lady Mercutio (UN: ladygrey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ishoam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884454-In-the-Desert/cid/1473014-Surrender