*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885240-Highschool-Of-The-Dead-Girlfriend/cid/1757125-Meet-Haru
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1885240
One or many girls from the Anime/Manga Highschool Of The Dead fall in love with you.
This choice: Normal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Meet Haru

    by: kevkane101
(Character name is Haru)
It's the middle of the school year and already things appear to be bleak. The school year is already seems it is just a long and overworking pacebreaker. You had other things on your mind mainly with an old friend, Takashi.

He seemed troubled about something but you never quite understood what it was. You thought of skipping class but decided he could wait, while you always complained about school you still did what was asked of you.

You weren't like the morons who skip school and act like a bunch of street thugs.You were more of the smart ass kids who do your work but never liked doing it.

It's almost the end of class and it seemed normal until....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Takashi bursts in!

*Noteb*
2. You see something outside

3. The principal makes an announcement

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevkane101 (UN: kevkane102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leon_Midnight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885240-Highschool-Of-The-Dead-Girlfriend/cid/1757125-Meet-Haru