*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1513000-something-original
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: something original  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

something original

    by: Former182
Alright, here's some scenarios.

1.) You recently came to own one of those new technological houses. It was free because you were selected by the company that is building them ran a few contests and you had won one of them.
The house is controlled by a supercomputer, located in the basement, and it could use robotic arms hidden throughout the house to do just about any chores that went on in a house
Even the clothes were a technological marvel. If you wanted it, you could order the house to animate the clothes into being servants, and they would be under the control of the house.

But... What if a glitch occurred that made the house believed it was in love with you?

2.) On a whim, you bought a set of clothes from a corner store that wasn't in its spot the day before. The shop keeper gave you a book alone with the clothes. When you got home, you were surprised to learn that the clothes were somehow technological. They could change how they looked, and could even give you some limited set of superpowers.

It's not like the clothes could develop some form of sentience, right?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. House of tech

*Noteb*
2. Technological clothes

3. more options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1513000-something-original