*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1456521-Jessica-is-no-where-to-be-found
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jessica is no where to be found  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jessica is no where to be found

    by: CCRFan1
As you open the door and take a look around you notice something odd. No Jessica. Katie had seemed to think Jessica should be here, and it made sense, this being her room and all. But simply put, Jessica was no where to be found. You take a couple steps inside looking to see if maybe she's hiding. First you look under the bed, and then in her walk-in closet. Nothing in either place, and unfortunately, as far as you know, those are the only places big enough for her to hide.

You think maybe she's simply slipped into the bathroom. As you turn back to the door, preparing to look elsewhere, Katie appears in the doorway. "Huh? She's not here? Wonder where she could have gotten to?" she says while looking around. "And by the way, what took you so long to get here anyways? I, I mean, she texted you to come over an hour ago and you just now respond?"

Now this was getting weird. Since when does Katie worry about your relationship with her sister? And how does she know when Jessica texted you? And what about that slip about 'I' texted you? Is she secretly crushing on you? Did she really text you on Jessica's phone to get you over here for herself? All these questions run through your head is mere seconds. Just then you notice Katie is fiddling with something that resembles an expensive pen.

What happens next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You start to question Katie.

2. Katie aims the device at you.

3. Jessica makes her appearance.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CCRFan1 (UN: howler53115 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1456521-Jessica-is-no-where-to-be-found