*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1606353-You-try-it-on
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: You try it on.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You try it on.

    by: Norman33
"Put it on", Jessica demands. "You look at it, then back at her, and say, "Come on, it's to small. It'll never fit". She smiles and says, "Just strip down and put it on". You shrug and do as she asks. Before putting it on you look at her and say, "You sure you don't want this instead (holding your stiff cock)"? "Maybe later, put it on", she replies. You start putting it on and notice right away something is very strange. Instead of the suit stretching over you it's almost as if you're, for lack of a better word, flowing into it. Your body is changing to fit inside of it. As you slide the head over yours there is a flash and you can feel the suit sealing up in the back. You reach back to find the opening but only find skin and long flowing hair, Trish's long flowing hair. "Holy crap", you yell, but it comes out in Trish's voice.
http://www.sexy-solo.com/2011/02/28/bust...

You then look down and see a massive pair of knockers hanging off your feminine chest. "Holy crap, I'm Trish", you shout! Jessica smiles and says, "Yep". You then feel up your boobs and say, "Damn, I never knew Trish was this stacked. Shit, this feels real. Like it's my skin not a suits". Jessica rolls her eyes and says, "Leave to a guy to go right for the boobs and yeh, she's stacked and has an awsome body. Why she never dressed to show it off I'll never know. As best as I can tell as long as you wear the skin you are Trish through and through, 100%". That last part catches your attention. "100%? You mean I'm completly female, inside and out", you ask concerned? Jessica knods her head. This freaks you out a little bit. "How do you get this thing off, can I get off", you exclaim freaking out? Jessica holds up her hands and says, "Yes, yes, calm down. All you have to do is will it to come off and the opening in the back will reappear. Before you do that would you like to have a little fun? I could show you how you made me feel a little bit ago". You calm down for a minute and your hand goes to your pussy. Jessica smiles and says, "Yeh, that' what I'm talking about. Would you like me to lick that sweat little clit of yours"? You're still a little freaked about being suddenly female, but also intrigued by Jessica's offer.

You have the following choices:

1. take it off now

2. Take up Jessica's offer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1606353-You-try-it-on