*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Okay go ahead."
  2. take it off now
  3. You try it on.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/2201858-Okay-go-ahead
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: "Okay go ahead."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

"Okay go ahead."

    by: Wyvvern
"Thanks babe you won't regret it!" You say with a smile.

"Just don't make me look stupid or like a slut." Jessica says with a half-hearted smile. "Remember you promised I'd get to try you on next."

"I do. Now how about we get a bit closer." You immediately shoot her with the pen before she can answer and she deflates completely.

With that dealt with, you quickly put on Jessica and form into her nice body.

"God this is hot," You say inside Jessica's voice as you stand up and go look at the full-length mirror.

"Just don't make me look stupid." You mimic Jessica perfectly. "Actually, David, you can do whatever you want with me! I was just kidding."

Just hearing her seductive voice is getting you wet down there. You look down to notice her perfect boobs hiding behind her tight pink hoodie. She also was wearing sweats, clearly not going out tonight. You lick your lips as you decide to change that. You pull off the hoodie to meet a tight, white tee underneath. You also lose the t-shirt. Now all standing between you and Jessica's marvelous boobs was a lacy white bra.

"Please undress me David! I need it," You breathe hard into the mirror as you pull off the bra.

You then clutch your new breasts, fondling them and playing with them as you see fit. As you play with them, you body gets warm and you can feel an increased wetness downstairs. Reaching down, to the sweats, you are suddenly keenly aware that the Trish suit is still on the bed behind you.

"Oh shoot, maybe I should deal with that." You say as you look back at it.

You have the following choices:

1. Nah, keep playing.

*Noteb*
2. Turn her back to normal.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wyvvern (UN: soli at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/2201858-Okay-go-ahead