*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/3196931-Jimmy-suddenly-enters-the-room
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jimmy suddenly enters the room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jimmy suddenly enters the room.

    by: JessicaAloha
Jimmy enters your bedroom after using the bathroom. He sees you fingering yourself. "Feels good, right?" he asks you. "Yeah..." you reply while panting. Jimmy asks for your consent. "Consent for what?" you ask him. "Consent for this" he says while taking off his pants. "DUDE" you yell. "This is my mom!" you tell him. "I know. I've always liked your mom. So, I gotta take this opportunity while I have it." he explains. You give Jimmy consent, but, you tell him that he owes you a favor. "Yeah, I know." he says. He gestures to your bed. You get up and walk over to the bed with Jimmy. He lies on the bed looking determined. You get on the bed. Jimmy pins your wrists to the bed and puts his "Slim Jim" in you. You try to not moan, but you can't hold it in. You moan. Jimmy keeps going. You love this feeling of pleasure. A kind of pleasure you've never felt before. He lets go of one of your wrists and starts groping your boobs. "Hey!" you yell. You try to get his hand off, but you are incapacitated by pleasure. Eventually, you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. give into the pleasure

*Noteb*
2. get the strength to push him away

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JessicaAloha (UN: jesspollen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/3196931-Jimmy-suddenly-enters-the-room