*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Numbers and Junk.
  2. A New Day Dawns.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416718-Numbers-and-Junk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1888156
A boy begins college, only to find trouble in the form of woman towering over him.
This choice: Simon starts with Calculus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Numbers and Junk.

    by: Rian
"I have Calc. It starts in half an hour." Simon says. Henry takes a swig of beer. "Math shit, eh? I'll never understand what you see in those numbers and junk." "It's not that I really enjoy it." Simon responds, almost defensively, "It's just required for my major is all." "Yeah, yeah, I get it. What I don't get is why you had to schedule it so early." Henry's speech is slightly slurred. "I told you to avoid classes before ten." "Only way it would fit in my schedule." Simon replies. "Nothing I could do." "Well mister 'number muncher'," Henry smirks at his own joke. "If you're gonna go to class, you're gonna want to be leaving now. Living off campus has it's perks - but short commute times ain't one of them." Simon looks at his campus map, and realizes Henry is right. He quickly gets outside, and begins his 15 minute walk to campus.

----------------

After getting lost for about 5 minutes, Simon realizes there's no way he's going to get to class on time. By the time he finds the room, he's already 10 minutes late. It's a large lecture hall, so the teacher doesn't seem to mind. What Simon is surprised about however, is just how full the lecture is. There's only one seat left. Simon quickly takes it, and begins to try to pay attention to class... however, Simon quickly realizes Henry was right. The teacher is talking about the required books and grading scale, all information that is available online. Simon decides that now is a good a time as any to try to strike up some conversation - lest he go out of his mind.

Sitting to the left of him is a fairly tall and athletic looking girl of African descent, with short black hair and grayish eyes on her stunning face. She doesn't have much as far as breasts go, but Simon notices that the ass she's sitting on elevates her way up on her seat. And while her bright pink tank top didn't reveal much, her pink booty shorts clearly show her long, dark legs, and her pink flip flops show off her long toes painted a bright and neon pink. She doesn't seem to be paying Simon any mind.

Sitting to his right, is a very short Asian girl. She had black hair down to her shoulders and brown eyes. as well as a slight acne problem, which was unsurprising, but what did surprise Simon was her very large breasts, concealed under a sweat shirt much too warm for the current weather. Her small legs were covered in loose jeans, and her equally small feet were covered in skateboard shoes. She, unlike the other girl, had definitely noticed Simon, and had scooted as far away from him as she could go, nearly sitting out in the aisle. She nervously glanced at Simon every few minutes.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rian (UN: rian02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416718-Numbers-and-Junk