*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chemically Reactive
  2. A New Day Dawns.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416721-Chemically-Reactive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1888156
A boy begins college, only to find trouble in the form of woman towering over him.
This choice: Simon starts with Chemistry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chemically Reactive

    by: Rian
"I have Chem. It starts in half an hour." Simon says. Henry takes a swig of beer. "Chemicals, eh? Try to brew me up a good love potion, kay?" "It's not like that." Simon responds, almost defensively, "It's a pretty complicated class actually...." "Yeah, yeah, I get it. What I don't get is why you had to schedule it so early." Henry's speech is slightly slurred. "I told you to avoid classes before ten." "Only way it would fit in my schedule." Simon replies. "Nothing I could do." "Well mister 'potions master'," Henry smirks at his own joke. "If you're gonna go to class, you're gonna want to be leaving now. Living off campus has it's perks - but short commute times ain't one of them." Simon looks at his campus map, and realizes Henry is right. He quickly gets outside, and begins his 15 minute walk to campus.

----------------

Simon finds his way to class fairly easy, and actually arrives almost fifteen minutes early. "Have to leave now my ass." Simon said to himself as he gets into the room. Surprisingly, the room is fairly empty. The only people in the room are his teacher, and 3 other classmates, all of them are surprisingly girls. "Thought science was supposed to be a male dominated field." he whispers to himself as he reads the whiteboard. Apparently, chemistry worked with lab partners often, which were already determined by the professor. Simon, early and in no rush, looked around the room at the girls that were there behind separate lab tables.

The first was an average height redhead. She wore thick framed glasses over her green eyes and a pair of safety goggles over those. Freckles littered her plaster white face, and much of her arms that you could see from her plain t-shirt, which, Simon noted, was as flat against her chest as his shirt was against his. She was already mixing some chemicals in a flask.

The second was a short brunette, about 5'1". She had brown eyes and a healthy glow to her skin, as well as a very red lipstick on her thick lips. Her breasts under a white tank top were larger than the redheads, but not anything above average. She was writing something on the lab table, which was much to high for her to work on comfortably.

The third was a Blonde, and she was taller than Simon was by a few inches. She had big blue eyes, that had almost a surreal depth to their color. She had a lanky build, and under her blouse had breasts somewhere between the brunettes and the redheads. She was staring out the window of the lab, day dreaming.

Simon decides to check the board for his name to see where his table would be. After scanning for his name he finds...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rian (UN: rian02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888156-Giantess-University/cid/1416721-Chemically-Reactive