*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/1570451-Diaper-for-the-Baby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1888370
Fred becomes subjected to the whims of the girls around him. 100 chapters contest
This choice: Jess gives you a doll diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Diaper for the Baby

    by: Marat
         "Aww, you look soo cute Fred!" said Jess. "What is going on? And what are you going to do to me?" Fred said. He was starting to get worried, like anyone would in this situation, because he had no idea what was really going on. 'Is this all a dream?' Fred thought. Just as he was starting to get aware of his surroundings, Jess came back with a little doll diaper for him that she must have gotten from her Barbie doll stuff. "Baby needs a diaper!" she said cheerfully. "What? No Jess! You can't do this to me! I am your big brother!". This has no affect as she takes off his clothes, giggling as she does it, and then gets the diaper. Fred gets really uncomfertable because she is seeing his manly hood, but she doesn't know what it is. "Ok baby, time for the diaper!" Jess said.

         After some struggling she finally got it on you. "What do we do now?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dress up

2. Play dolls

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marat (UN: marat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888370-A-shrinking-tale/cid/1570451-Diaper-for-the-Baby