*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. There is only so much...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890186-The-mutant-world/cid/1423060-There-is-only-so-much
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1890186
In a world of people with mutant powers, which path do you take?
Chapter #1

There is only so much...

    by: Runic
Here is a quick re-cap from the title screen thing.

Family- A group of mutants that live together and are kind of like a vigilante-style kind of hero's. NOTE That the family is more spread out than thought out, IE the family is centered in New York, Tokyo, New Mexico, etc.

Slayers- Evil people that want to destroy humanity

Wanderers- They wander the world in solitude just running and fight in self-defence. Can they have allies? Yeah...oh and here is a quick rule, for this one the mutants are just completly diffrent from all the others.

Mercs- Mercenary's, quite explanitory until everything goes wrong.

The lost- Basically like the family except more bad, but less bad than the slayers, but like the wanderer's they are damn diffrent. Basically the lost are a combination of the family, slayers, and wanderer's.

You have the following choices:

1. Family

2. Slayers

3. Wanderer's

4. Merc's

5. The lost

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890186-The-mutant-world/cid/1423060-There-is-only-so-much