*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890451-That-Girl-Next-Door/cid/2500724-Simple-You-knock-on-the-door-walk-in-and-rape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by star
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1890451
You are Sunny planning to visit Harmony who lives nearby for some "loving". Need Adds
This choice: Simple. You knock on the door, walk in and rape her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Simple. You knock on the door, walk in and rape...

    by: caitlinzero
A reason to visit her? You're a horny teenage boy and there's a virgin cunt next door. What more reason do you need? Whether that cunt wants fucked doesn't matter; in fact you hope Harmony doesn't want anything to do with it. You look forward to feeling her crying body writhe against you.

You wait until her parents leave for the day and head over. When you knock on the door, she recognizes you through the peep hole as the guy next door, but doesn't know a lot else about you. Like the dumb little bitch that she is, she opens it wide.

"Oh um, hello," Harmony asked. "Do you need anything?"

"You better believe I do," you say with a grin. "I want to fuck you, slut."

"What?" she blinked, taking a moment to process what she heard. "Well I don't want to fuck you! Just go away you perv!"

"I wasn't asking!" you grin wider. "Your unwilling virgin cunt is mine to rape!"

The frightened girl tries to close the door, but you easily push it back open before she can lock it, shoving her back from the door. You grab her and pull her close so that she can feel the bulge in the front of your pants. Fear and disgust line her face as she feels what is about to defile her through your pants.

You run a hand over her body. She's currently wearing a skirt and shirt with no shoes, so it wouldn't be hard to just fuck her on the spot without even bothering to fully undress her. On the other hand, you want to see that hot loli body naked too. On the other other hand, so would everyone else!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
star has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1890451-That-Girl-Next-Door/cid/2500724-Simple-You-knock-on-the-door-walk-in-and-rape