*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rise of Nicki Minaj
  2. Gender
  3. GTS or Shrink?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891022-GTS-Nicki-Minaj/cid/1425882-Rise-of-Nicki-Minaj
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1891022
Can you survive Nicki Minaj as a giantess?
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rise of Nicki Minaj

    by: masterchief
You are a 22 year old guy named Eric. You are a bit bummed that you couldnt get tickets to see Nicki Minaj in concert tonight in your town! You are pretty sure your friends are at least having a good time without you. Just then, you heard a loud explosion from outside your apartment, followed by the TV tuning into an emergency alert. The female news reporter is babbling something about a freak accident and it affecting somebody before the woman and the camera man scream in terror as what appears to be a huge high heeled sandaled foot crashing down on them...

"W-what the hell was that?!" You exclaim and look out your window. Your jaw then drops as you see who is non other than Nicki Minaj herself! She must be at least 500 feet tall! Her big toe alone dwarfs everyone like as if they were ants.

"Unbelievable..." Is all you can say. You then grab your camera and begin to record. However as you are doing that, you almost lose your footing as Nicki stomps into the ground and,
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masterchief (UN: cm8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891022-GTS-Nicki-Minaj/cid/1425882-Rise-of-Nicki-Minaj