*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891022-GTS-Nicki-Minaj/cid/2984704-Nicki-Feels-hungry-and-eats-people-first
Rated: · Interactive · Fantasy · #1891022
Can you survive Nicki Minaj as a giantess?
This choice: Nicki Feels hungry and eats people first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nicki Feels hungry and eats people first

    by: D̷a̶r̵k̵
Eric filmed her standing there and searching the ground. All the while the people already flooded the streets and the traffic got jammed in mere minutes. People were already climbing over the roofs of cars and the pathways are just one consistent stream of terrified civilians. A smile formed on her face before she squatted down and reached for a bus. With one hand she could grab it and brought up to her face. People in the inside were screaming as they saw the giant eyes looking at them. She went back up, crushed the end of the bus and ripped it off. She moves the bus over her open mouth. Shaking the bus a bit makes the people lose the grip of whatever they are holding onto, and they fell down the maw. Nicki quickly emptied the bus of its passengers.

"Mhm, tasty little guys. Never thought people would be such a great snack", she said with a giggle before tossing the bus behind her.

Eric could not believe what he just had witnessed and documented on his camera. He really needs to get out of here if she heads towards him. Suddenly the camera turned black. It was out of battery. "No, you can't be serious now", he yelled before throwing it on the couch. He goes through the drawers in search of the charger.

Nicki starts to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ... head towards his building.

*Noteb*
2. ... into a diffrent direction.

*Noteb*
3. ... to do something else where she is.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D̷a̶r̵k̵ (UN: dudo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891022-GTS-Nicki-Minaj/cid/2984704-Nicki-Feels-hungry-and-eats-people-first