*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2588462-Someone-tries-to-rob-the-store
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Someone tries to rob the store.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Someone tries to rob the store.

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
However, it was at that moment that the door opened, and in came a well dressed man.

"I'm sorry, but we're starting to close up for the night," said Phil.

"I just need a quick pick-me-up for the ride home," the man said. "Is it too much to ask for a candy bar and a soda?"

"I guess not," Phil said, as he got back behind the counter. As he did, he saw a notice on his communicator about an escaped fugitive. He took a look, and what he saw chilled him. He looked up at the customer. "Cash or credit?"

"Cash will be fine," the man said, as he pulled out a firearm. "Open the register, and you won't get hurt."

Phil opened the register, but before he could move his hand further, the man pulled him away.

"Don't get any funny ideas about pressing the alarm button," the man said. He saw the communicator, and grinned. "Terrible photo, don't you agree?"

Phil nodded.

"How old are you?" the man asked.

"18," said Phil.

"Got a girlfriend, or a boyfriend?" the man asked, pulling out the cash.

"More of a crush, really," said Phil.

"Do they know?"

"Haven't told them," said Phil.

"Then you'll keep your mouth shut, or else you'll never tell them."

Phil glanced at the communicator, which was giving off the man's various crimes, which included armed robbery and murder, among others, and that the man was classified as Legal Prey. It also showed a sizable reward for his capture, alive, dead, or digested.

The man grinned. "Don't even think about it."

"He's not the one you should worry about," said a voice. "And that's my friend you're threatening."

The man turned, just in time to be grabbed by the arms, and a set of jaws clamped down over his body.

Phil could hear the man scream as he quickly disappeared down the reptilian's throat.

"You alright?" the reptilian asked.

Phil had to grin. He'd been rescued by his crush...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2588462-Someone-tries-to-rob-the-store