*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You see a mysterious paper
  2. Brittany
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892357-Tickle-Museum/cid/3167757-You-see-a-mysterious-paper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1892357
Tickle a teacher, a fellow student, or even both.
This choice: You see a mysterious paper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You see a mysterious paper

    by: Fuffernutter
You see a mysterious paper while picking up the feather, it says “SAFE CODE 4522”. You turn and see a safe, you enter the code and it opens revealing baby oil and a paper. The paper seems to be a legal document saying that visitors to the museum may strip and tickle the ticklees wherever they want with permition. You show Brittney the paper then ask her if you can strip her to get better access to areas like her waist breasts thighs and butt.Because of how much she loved being tickled she agreed, she took off her Jean shorts panties belly shirt and bra. You ask her to lie down spread eagle on ten table and she happily agreed. The holes on the bottom of the table allowed you to tickle her armpits sides butt and thighs from below.You grab the baby oil from the safe and spread it out among her body.You then grab a blindfold from the utility table to add the element of surprise. You decide to tickle her toes with a pinwheel then quickly move to her stomach and spider tickle her sides and stomach. You then unblindfold her from behind then suck down. She has no idea where you are.after about 29 seconds she is yelling out your name and trying to move her head to find you.Then as she keep yelling you reach one hand to the most sensitive part of her sides and prepare to begin tickling and the other next to her thighs. As you begin she bursts into the loudest laughter you have ever seen and almost manages to flip herself over with how much she wiggled. You stop tickling her as she catches her breath and you untie her. She tickles your sides for a couple seconds “See how horrible that is!” Then she suggests “can we……”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Have a tickle fight?

*Noteb*
2. Use a different area of the room?

*Noteb*
3. Trade spots?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fuffernutter (UN: lebouf12123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892357-Tickle-Museum/cid/3167757-You-see-a-mysterious-paper