*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not a care in the worl- *slip*
  2. Catwoman Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman/cid/1434532-Not-a-care-in-the-worl--slip
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Crime/Gangster · #1892740
When the Bat's away, the Cat's will play. And everyone, men/women, wants to play with her.
This choice: Universal attraction fetish (normal sex on GB, GG, GA, GRobot and/or GObject)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not a care in the worl- *slip*

    by: Maria777
         ... And nothing happened. Not that Catwoman was expecting anything to happen. She place the Fitish jar in her her bag and ran out of the room. Again, she carefully went through the red lasers, flexing her legs in unnatural positions. The whole time she went through the red lasers, she was spotted by a security camera. But the guard watching her pretended he didn't see her to the other guards and rapidly moved his arm up and down in front of him when Catwoman bend in a sexy position, like unknowingly spreading her legs to the camera. When she was got out, Catwoman ran to the window she got in before and push the bag through the hole. She then got herself up the tables and slid her body through after it.

         Catwoman smiled. It was a job well done if she does say so herself. Catwoman retreated into the night as the alarms rang loudly. She laughed. 'That was so easy! I am going to enjoy this sweet gift of mine before I sell it off.' Catwoman thought, clearly pleased with herself. She did flip and tricks as jumped from roof to roof. She was having too much fun imaging the money she is going to get, she didn't see where she stepped. Slipping on the roof, Catwoman fell from the roof and landed in an alleyway.

         Ooooo. She hit her head pretty hard. She struggle with getting up a bit but then she finally got herself up sitting position. The fall made her body ache all over. Feeling colder than usual, Catwoman look down at her suit. She knew she slid against the wall as she fell but she didn't know it tore at her suit mostly at the thighs, inner thighs, stomach and under her breasts.

         Looking at her ruin clothes, Catwoman cursed herself for being so careless. "Fuck. Yeah, this is perfect. Catwoman, stealing around Gotham with a half naked suit has striken fear in daughter's moms everywhere. She is in the big league now, boys!" Catwoman said to herself. She forced herself to laugh at her own joke. Seriously, she got to get herself to her apartment for a change. Which sucks because its not easy to make her own outfit.

         Something moved behind Catwoman, hitting the garbage bins. Catwoman turn around to the noise. Seeing nothing, Catwoman called out, "Batman?"

You have the following choices:

1. A dog

2. A homeless kid

*Noteb*
3. No one

4. You

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892740-Lets-play-with-Catwoman/cid/1434532-Not-a-care-in-the-worl--slip