*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2112090-You-go-into-the-mirror
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1893007
What happens when someone stumbles into an alternate reality? And starts changing too?
This choice: You go into the mirror.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You go into the mirror.

    by: Eav
you feel sinking at the mirror and in a matter of seconds you are at the other side,.The sensation to pass thru the mirror is strange, it is like dive at a jello pool, but it is okay.

The boy was looking perplexed to you , like you were the strangest thing he weverseemed.

"Hey" he said still looking at your direction as you were the strangest person he ever met "you are the girl from the other side, the one who looks like my twin sister!"

"Yes, I am." you said offering your hand "and I guess if we don't find a way to get back, probably I am stuck here" you said still waiting him hold your hand "so what do you say, can you help me?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. he says yes

*Noteb*
2. He is too nervous

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eav (UN: eavatar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2112090-You-go-into-the-mirror