*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yourself, but fatter?
  2. Something else.
  3. something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2448699-Yourself-but-fatter
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1893007
What happens when someone stumbles into an alternate reality? And starts changing too?
This choice: Yourself, but fatter?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Yourself, but fatter?

    by: Chase
It’s odd, as you look in the mirror, you look into an odd reflection, your cheeks are much larger, your face is rounder, and you have a noticeable double chin, almost a triple chin. However something strange began to happen, fat began to surge outward from your body, your perky C-cup breasts grew into large, voluptuous boobs, your average sized hips began to flare outwards, your belly grew larger, folding over into a double belly that covered your knees as you sat down, your already sizeable ass grew much larger, nearly engulfing the seat you were sitting on, your thighs grew larger, perpetually smooshing together no matter which way you stand, your arms bulk up a great deal, then your hands became fat little appendages with sausage like fingers, your face became rounder, your cheeks larger, and a double chin began to form with the hint of a triple. As your weight increased by the second, you began to hear a dull creaking coming from beneath you, soon the wooden chair you sit on gives way, your enormous body slams onto the ground, yet the transformation does not stop, in fact it speeds up. When the transformation stops, you’re but a shadow of your former self, a massively obese teenage girl with a perpetual Triple chin, a large double belly, a massive ass, unbelievably large breasts, tree trunk thighs, and you seem to weigh about four hundred pounds. It takes your entire family to pick you up, but when they do, you look down at your body, expecting to see your feet, your vision is instead blocked by your canyon of cleavage and massive belly, you look behind you, you see your truly colossal ass which could probably take up a whole sofa. Reality begins to set in, after you’ve readjusted yourself you ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream, horrified by this transformation

*Noteb*
2. Are elated, you hug your uncle and thank him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chase (UN: theking101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893007-Mirrored/cid/2448699-Yourself-but-fatter