*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1460748-The-33-year-old-mother-Olivia-Carter
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: The 33 year old mother Olivia Carter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The 33 year old mother Olivia Carter

    by: Hamn8r
It was opened by Olivia Carter, a hot 33-year-old MILF with blue eyes and blond hair. He always admired her, and now, he was gonna fuck her.

"Hello, Jack," she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Why, I'm here to fuck you silly," he said as he used his powers to make it okay with her.

"Alright, though me and my daughters have company."

"I don't mind. In fact, I'm sure they would love to see it, and I'm sure you'd love an audience." Again, he used his powers to make this okay.

"Sure come on in."

She stepped aside, and you walked in. Everyone was in the living room talking until Jack came in. He recognized a lot of the girls as members of the cheerleading squad. He used his powers to them all cool with whatever happens here.

"Hey. I'm here to fuck Olivia. After I'm done, I can fuck some of you if you want." Their faces all lit up at that prospect. "So, everyone take off your clothes."

They all did as told, and Jack took off his.

"Olivia, bend over on the table."

She did as she was told, and Jack aligned his dick with the desired hole.

'I'm gonna have some much fun,' he thought to himself.



Note: with option 3, it's reader's choice for what he does
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hamn8r (UN: novahamm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1460748-The-33-year-old-mother-Olivia-Carter