*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The adventure begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893946-A-shrunken-hangout-at-the-beach/cid/1435982-The-adventure-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1893946
A shrinking story that revolves around a short trip to the beach. have fun!
Chapter #1

The adventure begins

    by: Giantess
The car finally pulls into the parking space, and you take one deep breath of the salty air before turning the engine off, and hearing nothing but silence.
You take a look around - and see all the girls are asleep. "Ofcourse, leave the driving for the only guy around..", you laugh to yourself, as you lean forward and kiss Roni softly, waking her up. "Girls, we've arrived", you say as the girls begin to snap into reality and tap their feet looking for their flip flops and sandals for them to wear - after all, it's time to get ready for some good time with good friends.. even if these "friends" are more Roni's friends then yours.
Suddenly, Shir taps you on the shoulder, and as you turn around, she tells you that: "I can't seem to find my right flip flop. It probably rolled under the drivers sit as I tried to catch it with my toes. Could you get it for me?". You reached out beneath the with your hand, trying to feel the flip flop as Roni and Alex both left the car, grabbed their stuff and started walking towards the beach. "We'll meet you later", Roni said as she sent an air kiss up your way, and you smiled.
Then, your hand finally hits the flip flop, as you pull it from under the sit. "Have you found it yet?", Shir asks you. "Not yet..", you reply, as you bend down and look at it, feeling it with your fingers. You've always had a thing for feet, a fetish - and for some reason, Shir was on the top of your list. You remembered one time when she sat next to you, her feet up on the couch almost touching your hand. You just couldn't resist - and slowly moved your hand towards her wiggling toes, and stroke each one with a swift motion of your index finger. The toes stopped wiggling, and as you looked at Shir's face, you could tell she was a little puzzeled, even though she didn't look your way. A few seconds passed, and you felt as if you've made the biggest mistake of your life.. When the toes started wiggling again!
"No way..", you thought, "Could she possibly invite me to touch her toes again?". You streched your index finger yet again, and slowly, shaking with fear, started stroking the undersides of her toes. You've stroked the first and second toes, and could actually feel the tiny drops of sweat as your finger swiped them away from the foot's slightly hot flesh. When you reached the third toe, suddenly the toes clunched with great force, traping your finger under them. You immediately looked at Shir's face, scared as hell, to see what her reaction's like - and then you saw it.. Shir was actually smiling. She actually liked the fact that you were touching her smelly foot, and stroking her toes. She squeezed her toes a couple more times, letting all the sweat and dirt from her undersides drip all over your little finger, and at that moment, on that couch - she never looked more sexy and irresistible to you.
Since that event, you've never had the chance to touch Shir's feet again. True - you did gave Roni some relaxing foot massages, and even managed to sneak a sniff of Alex's sandal while visiting her house one time - but nothing compared to that night with Shir's awesome toes. If you could, you would've liked to stick your tounge between her sweaty toes, and lick them forever and ever.

"I think I should bend over and search closely", you tell her. "Fine, just find the stupid thing". You bend over, making it look at if you're looking under the sit - and get the flip flop as close to your face as you can. You look at it cloesly - and can see the dump, black prints made by her toes, and could only imagine how sweaty her toes must have been. You feel the prints with your finger, going through each one as slowly as possible. "Shir, I've found it", you say as you've finished. "Good, can you pass it under the chair?", she asks. "Sure". You look under the chair, flip flop in one hand, and then you see it - Shir's foot, blocking all the light as it reaches down, under the chair, toes first to grab the strings of the flip flop. You stretch your hand forward, trying to feel where her foot it, and then you feel them - her sweaty toes land on your fingers, scrunch a bit and then continue to cover your whole hand. You're in heaven as you adjust the flip flop, so the toes could grab it. It's like a heavenly dance - the toes rub themselves against your hand, up and down, and occasionally split up, allowing the space between two toes to collide with your skin as they run down your finger, trying to reach the divider. You're in heaven as you extend your fingers towards her, in the darkness around you, and just as you're about to take it all in - the toes grab the flip flop, and retreat. You snap back into reality as you watch the foot go back, while Shir says "thank you baby", and then proceeds to adjust the flip flop on her foot as she leaves the car to find Roni and Alex.
As the door behind Shir closes, you feel empty inside. You take your hand out, and put it against your cheek. It's still hot and moist from the encounter. And then you slide it towards your nose and take it all in. It smells like lotion mixed with sweat and a little bit of stench, but it's so good. And you bet the undersides smell even better! If only you could be so small as to go and smell a woman's foot, without her knowing - you wish.

But it's time to snap into reality, grab your backpack and go after the girls, you think. Maybe the opportunity to worship someone's foot would come eventually, but it probably won't be today.
Or would it?

You have the following choice:

1. You go into the beach, and after the girls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Giantess (UN: kobes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Giantess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893946-A-shrunken-hangout-at-the-beach/cid/1435982-The-adventure-begins