*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pinkie
  2. Weekend Plans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1453701-Pinkie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1894017
You're a human student at a Ponyville high school. Interesting things are bound to happen.
This choice: Pinkie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pinkie

    by: DahDuhNah
You smile slightly when you scroll back to Pinkie Pie's message. You were closer to her than the rest of the bunch in an intimate fashion. You think it over and consider it best to try to help out all of them starting with Pinkie. You text back to her that you would love to help. She replies with a thank you and to come over as soon as you can. You decide to text the rest that you will be by as soon as you can.

You head over to Sugarcube Corner and step inside. Pinkie Pie has her back to you in the kitchen wearing a short skirt and a shirt. She bends over to go through a few things and the skirt rides up to reveal her lack of panties and show you her round and full butt. You immediately think she has more than just muffins in mind. She wiggles her hips a bit as she looks which causes her soft, round ass to shake slightly. You find yourself staring until she stands up and her butt is out of sight. "Hey, Pinkie," you greet as you walk into the kitchen.

"Hey~" she replies happily. "Thanks again for coming over!"

"You said you had a new muffin recipe?"

"I do," she says with a nod. "And I thought we could have a little fun afterward~"

She pulls up her skirt a bit with a wink to show you her bare pussy. You stare for a moment and feel your piece quickly harden in your pants. "Let's get to work, first," you say and Pinkie beams in response.

"I just need to finish the muffins up first," she says and turns around. She bends over again to check the oven, once again baring her ass to you when the skirt rides up.

She retrieves the muffins from the oven and puts the finishing touches before handing you one to try with a combination of nervousness and hopefulness. You bite into the muffin and find that it tastes almost divine. "Pinkie, this is amazing," you say after swallowing the bit. "Probably the best you've made."

"Really?!" she asks with a bright smile. "Oh, that's great! I was worried they'd be too sweet or bitter. Or not sweet or bitter enough..."

"Pinkie," you say before she starts rambling. "They're great. I think they'll be a big hit."

She beams before leaning over and looks into your eyes with the hint of a lusty glint. "Think we have time?"

You have the following choices:

1. Yes. Definitely yes.

*Noteb*
2. Go help Rarity

3. Go help Rainbow Dash

*Noteb*
4. Go help Twilight and Fluttershy

*Noteb*
5. Go help Applejack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DahDuhNah (UN: neflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1453701-Pinkie