*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twilight and Fluttershy
  2. Weekend Plans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1466679-Twilight-and-Fluttershy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1894017
You're a human student at a Ponyville high school. Interesting things are bound to happen.
This choice: Twilight and Fluttershy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Twilight and Fluttershy

    by: This Guy
Fluttershy, the sweet and [very] shy pegasus. And to you, she is the most adorable and prettiest friend you know. Actually, there were times when even you were too shy to talk to her. You have no problem with the other ponies, but Fluttershy is just the one who makes you look like you replaced her in the shyness category.

Another reason you wanted to help her first, the homecoming dance was getting close, and well, you had a bit of an attraction to her. Ever since you saw her for the first time, you looked at each other for a slight second, and you look back someplace else. The funny thing you noticed, she was blushing as well. You don't know for sure that she was attracted to you or not, but you decide to try your chances with Fluttershy.

You text Twilight that you'll meet Fluttershy in a bit and text the other ponies you'll get to them soon. Once you leave, you make you way towards the woods in which the pegasus resides about 15 minutes later. While walking on her usual trail, you suddenly hear a bush rustling. A squirrel came out of the bush and looks up at you. After some nose wiggling, it runs away when it saw a figure coming towards you. None other than Fluttershy; it had to be.

But what was failed to be realized was that she was leading a line of rabbits to another area with her back turned on you. You didnt know she was close either since you were facing away from her as well. So, while being off guard, you were pushed to the ground. And as you knew, she would start chattering it up, apologizing for her mistake.

"Oh, my goodness!" Fluttershy exclaims, in that high whisper. "(Your name), I'm really sorry for bumping into you like that! I didn't know you were behind me! I was just--"

"Fluttershy, Fluttershy!" you interrupt. "It's okay. I know it was just an accident. I wasn't looking either, so I'm at blame as well."

You scratch your head, blushing because of bumping into Fluttershy, and the fact that she was the most beautiful dress you ever saw, the way it's white frame balanced out her golden coat was so enchanting, that you find yourself blushing even more than usual, especially since you're gonna try to ask her out to homecoming.

"Are you okay, (your name)?" Fluttershy asks. Her head is tilted slightly with a confused look.

"N-No, I-I-I'm fine, Fluttershy. Heh heh eh..." Another flaw is that you sometimes stutter around her. You try to think about what you say, but with the pegasus of your dreams standing right there is severely complicating the situation. "So, uh, you needed help with the animals here?"

"Oh, right! Yes, you see, there were more than what I expected. Could you please... help me?" She grabs your hands, something totally unexpected and was making you sweat very badly. It doesn't give any help either that her cute smile is there.

"S-Sure, I'd love t-to help!" Luckily, she doesn't notice anything yet, so you took this as not messing up. "Uh, where is Twilight?"

"She left just before I bumped into you."

After about half an hour finishing rounding up the rabbits, squirrels, birds and all the other woodland creatures, you sit down at a nearby tree. Fluttershy does the same, only she sits next to your right hand side.

"Thanks for helping me, (your name)," she states. "I'm really grateful for it."

"N-No problem," was all you could manage to say. You both sit there in awkward silence. You keep telling yourself to tell her now, but it's just so difficult.

"Hey, Fluttershy?" you start.

"Yes, (your name)?" she replies, looking at you. Now what?

"I, uh, w-would you..."

You have the following choices:

1. "... ...go to homecoming, with me?"

2. "... uh, never mind."

3. "... please excuse me? I have to help the other ponies."

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 This Guy (UN: thisthatguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894017-MLP-FiM---High-School-Adventures/cid/1466679-Twilight-and-Fluttershy