*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439225-Reassure-her-that-you-will-do-whatever-makes-he
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Reassure her that you will do whatever makes her happy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Reassure her that you will do whatever makes he...

    by: Unknown
"Susan you have always been like a big sister to me and you are even supporting me now. I would do almost everything to make you happy in return too. So just ask." you reply. You are few centimeters shorter than Susan.

Susan smiles as she hears your kind words. "Well Stephanie, you can share my room with me, it will make supporting you easier for us both. I will pay you a hotel room for the night, so that I can get our new room ready for you. When you come back tomorrow, I will have a big surprise for you, and since Daniel, Kate and Rebecca will not move in until the day after tomorrow, I will be able to give a you makeover and we will have a ladies day here. So are you in?" Susan asks you.

You have the following choices:

1. Happly accept her support offer without hestiation.

*Noteb*
2. Ask her what kind of surpise she has on her mind.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1439225-Reassure-her-that-you-will-do-whatever-makes-he