*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1440129-Tuck-her-in-like-a-little-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Tuck her in like a little girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tuck her in like a little girl

    by: Immaturity
"Thank you for a lovely night." Stephanie says, opening her bedroom door and stepping in.

"I had a great time." You say before heading down the hallway to your own bedroom.

You realise that this is your best opportunity to try easing her into the role of your little girl. Turning around, you head to the kitchen where you warm up a glass of milk and carry it to her room.

"Danielle?" You knock gently and wait a moment before letting yourself in. "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah." she says, sitting up.

"I though you might like some thing to drink." You hand her the glass.

"It's warm." She observes

"Yes." you say. "When I was a little girl my mom always gave me warm milk before bed. It helped me sleep."

"Okay." She says, betraying some disappointment, did she think you had more grown up motives for coming into her room? "Thanks."

You sit on her bed and wait for her to finish the warm milk. "It really is relaxing." she admits.

You smile and take the glass from her, placing it aside on the table so you can pick up her covers. "Okay. Lay down honey." She quickly obeys as you pull the covers up and tuck her in. "Goodnight." You kiss her on the forehead and take the glass on you way out of the room.

"Goodnight." she half-mumbles already falling asleep.

That went better than you expected. She went along with it all. You need to keep this up. Get her used to being your little girl.

Tomorrow is Saturday and Danielle has to get up early to go to work. You make a point of getting up before her and let yourself into her room, waking her up gently as you stoke her soft blonde hair. "Wakeup." you tell her. "You've got work this morning."

"Huh." she slowly wakes up. "What happened to my alarm?"

"I woke you up a little earlier so you can have a proper breakfast." you inform her. "Now go get your cute little butt in the shower."

She blushes a little but obeys. Once he is out of the room you find her uniform and lat it out on the bed, then go to her underwear drawer and select a cute matching pink set of underwear and lay it beside the her clothes.

You then get to work in the kitchen. By the time Danielle meets you in the kitchen you've prepared a stack of pancakes.

"You didn't need to go to all this trouble." She says, sitting at the table.

"Don't be silly." You reply, placing her breakfast in front of her. "I've got to take care of my baby girl."

She responds with a smile then starts on her pancakes.

Soon she has to leave for work. You are lucky enough to have rich parents who pay for everything so that you can "focus on your studies."

While she is out you go shopping. You have no idea when you'll get the opportunity to use the items but you want them to be ready.

That afternoon, Danielle returns home looking exhausted.

You have the following choices:

1. Give her a bath

2. Ask what she wants to do

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1440129-Tuck-her-in-like-a-little-girl