*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1452189-Wash-your-sheets-now
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1894220
Two people share a house. One has a plan to keep the other in diapers.
This choice: Wash your sheets now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Wash your sheets now

    by: Immaturity
You can't just leave your bed like this. It smells and even if it didn't, Stephanie might come into your room for some reason and find out that you've had an accident, as if you were a little girl.

You take off you wet nightie and underpants and bundle them up with your sheets. You can see that there is still a large wet mark on your mattress. All you can do about that is turn it over.

Naked, you carry the evidence to the laundry. Stephanie won't be up yet. She's lucky enough to not need to work. She has rich parents who pay for everything. After starting a cold wash, to leave yourself some hot water, you get into the shower.

You wash quickly and return to your room, finding the faint smell of pee still lingering. You give the room a spray with air freshener. It helps. Then you get dressed in your uniform and put fresh sheets on your bed.

You only have to wait a few minutes more for the washing machine to finish then you hang out your sheets and finally head off to work, half an hour late.

"Danielle!" the manager catches you as you try to sneak in without being noticed. "Your shift started almost an hour ago. Where have you been?"

"I...um" you can't tell him that you wet the bed and had to wash your sheets. "I overslept."

"You college kids. Think you can just party all night." he complains. "No sense of responsibility."

"But.." you want to argue that you weren't partying.

"I don't want to hear it." he warns you sternly. "If you oversleep again don't bother coming to work, ever again."

It's a busy day, Saturdays usually are, and you are exhausted when you return home in the afternoon.

"You look exhausted." Stephanie notes as she greets you.

"I am." you tell her. "It was a really rough day."The manager was pissed off at me all day because I was late"

"Why were you late?" she asks. "That's not like you."

You have the following choices:

1. Tell her the truth

2. Tell her you just overslept

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Immaturity (UN: immaturity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Immaturity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1894220-Housemates/cid/1452189-Wash-your-sheets-now