*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. TO ADVENTURES!!!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895612-Exploring-Cave-Kusami/cid/1440562-TO-ADVENTURES
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tomomi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1895612
Cousins Ash and Tai-Lee go exploring one day and find one tight cave to explore...
Chapter #1

TO ADVENTURES!!!!!

    by: Tomomi
"Go left... Left... LEFT... YOUR OTHER LEFT, KETCHUM!!!"

"What? Oh, crap- No! No, dang it, I totaled it!"

The controller was slammed onto the floor; the fifteen year old boy groaned as he flopped over. The girl sitting next to him giggled as she watched him.

"You know," She laughed, "Maybe we should take a break from this game."

"Yeah, okay! That's fine! As soon as I die for the sixteenth time, you suggest it. That's cool. Whatever."

A pair of blue eyes made a half circle in the higher part of her eyes, and she stood up. "Well, what do you want to do instead?"

"I don't know... Play a different game?"

"I'm so tired of games..."

"Uh... Eat something?" He suggested.

"We just ate an hour ago!"

"So?"

She sighed and sat back down on the couch. "We could play some soccer..."

"No thanks. I'd rather not break my nose today."

She cringed a little at the memory. "Then... You know, we haven't been exploring in a while."

He shot up. "Let's go!"

-----------------------------------------

"SHUT UP, POKERTER!!!"

"NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW, SOMEBODY!"

"Wait... Wait, Tai-Lee, look at that!"

"Look at what?"

"That!"

She traced where he was pointing, and her eyes widened.

A large cliff was standing in their way; there were two entrances right in front of them. They both looked small, but she figured they could manage. They looked at each other with a nod, both of them knowing what the other wanted to do.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tomomi (UN: curfy97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tomomi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895612-Exploring-Cave-Kusami/cid/1440562-TO-ADVENTURES