*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895993-The-Babysitter/cid/1441515-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1895993
An roleplay story between Wendy Koopa and Zivojivo
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: zivojivo
This was bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. Ivan's parents were leaving on an extended vacation and he was being forced to stay at home while they had the time of their lives. In all reality, this wouldn't bother Ivan all that much, but the fact that they hired a babysitter? He was sixteen years old! If anything he should be doing the babysitting! But sadly, his parents didn't see it that way, they were worried that Ivan would get into trouble if he was left alone and before they left, Ivan's parents told him that the babysitter has been given the authority to do whatever she thinks is necessary to keep Ivan safe.

Ivan was pretty much a typical teenager. He was tall, about 6 foot 2, but very scrawny and gangly. He wasn't an ugly guy, in fact most people considered him to be quite attractive, but his extreme shyness and the way women intimidated him always got in the way of his social life.

Once his parents were out the door, Ivan realized he should just accept the inevitable. He sat down on the couch, put in his headphones, and waited for his babysitter to arrive.

You have the following choice:

1. Come on in!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zivojivo (UN: zivojivo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zivojivo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895993-The-Babysitter/cid/1441515-The-Beginning