*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896835-Turf-Wars-Locker-Room-Kings/cid/1443959-Jock-Dylan-was-flirting-with-your-girlfrie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1896835
At an all boys school, the band and sports locker rooms vie for control...and submission.
This choice: "Jock Dylan was flirting with your girlfriend."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Jock Dylan was flirting with your girlfrie...

    by: BrianBoyEater
"Jock Dylan was flirting with your girlfriend," Andres says.

"I see," Louis seethes. "Fine. Paul, go to the jock locker room and bring Dylan back here. Tell Jason it's under the truce agreement." Paul nods and rushes off.

As he enters the jock locker room, Vinny and Alex jump him and throw him to the ground.

"Look at this, some yummy little freshmeat for us to play with," Alex says.."So nice of the band boys to send us a gift." He pinches Paul's ass and licks his ear. "We're gonna ride you so hard."

"I-I need to see your boss," Paul squeaks. "One of your boys broke the truce."

Vinny sighs. "Fine." He marches Paul into the shower where Jason is fucking Connor, who is begging for mercy. "Sorry to interrupt, boss," Vinny clears his throat.

Jason pulls out of Connor and marches up to Vinny. Paul cringes at the disgusting slurping noise Jason makes as he licks Vinny's face. "This better be important. Or else your ass is next," he fondles his boy.

"The band boys are saying one of ours broke the truce."

Jason licks his lips as he takes in the sight of Paul. "Really?" he asks, stroking the boy's nipples. "Who? And what did he do?"

"Dylan," Paul gulps. "He was flirting with Lou's girlfriend."

Jason sighs and calls for Dylan. The thin boy appears. "The band boys are saying you hit on Lou's girl? That true?"

"She's hot," Dylan snickers. "You aren't gonna hand me over are you, boss?"

"Actually..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...no I'm not."

*Noteb*
2. "...yes I am."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrianBoyEater (UN: brianboyeater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896835-Turf-Wars-Locker-Room-Kings/cid/1443959-Jock-Dylan-was-flirting-with-your-girlfrie