*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Controller Instruction.
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1444457-Controller-Instruction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897109
You just get a device call "The controller" which can do lot of crazy things.
This choice: Controller Instruction.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Controller Instruction.

    by: Drakang
The controller will follow you anywhere.
If the controller current owner died is paste in his mother/closest girl around(according to the preference, the minimal age is defined in the preference(Yes you can end up in a unborn girl)) womb's.
The owner can transfer his ownership if he want.

Pregnancy control :
The section allow you to select:
-The number of baby inside the selected person womb
-The number of month she are
-If the person will give birth or not (If you put birth on when the person is in overdue the labor will begin)
-You can paste someone he will be turn in a fertilized egg cell version himself in the womb
-Pause, Resume, accelerate and slow down your pregnancy

Age control :
This section have a scroll and two check box :
-The scroll permit to select the target age
-The first check box is "Birth ?" which if it's uncheck put the target in his mother womb(you can change the womb he will end up), it's automatically uncheck if you decide to make him become an unborn.
-The second is "Reality change", if you check it before validate the reality will be alternate to mach with your new age. Warning you can make you birth impossible. Exemple when you get older by that way, that mean you mom become pregnant sooner, she will be impregnated with you whatever her age, but if she can't give birth to you (she's pregnant with you before she hit puberty) the reality will go like if you remain in her womb.

Body editing :
This section allow you to edit your target body or part of your body in any way(size, capacity, etc.)
This has a preset section: by default it has vore preset available, they make body able to do the type of vore you selected.
You can past a body in the data to make the person selected have the same body

Transporter :
This section allow you to cut, copy, past and move anything around. It's also allow you to manage the data, you can't delete data you where put in by the cut or if they died cause of the controller (directly or indirectly) the only way to get rid of them is to past their somewhere. It's allow you to edit your preference.

You have the following choice:

1. Add new fonctionality

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakang (UN: drakong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1444457-Controller-Instruction