*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A girl.
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1444524-A-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897109
You just get a device call "The controller" which can do lot of crazy things.
This choice: A girl.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A girl.

    by: Drakang
Emilie : Emilie is 4 years and alway want siblings to play with. When she was in her mother womb, she was conscious and didn't want to come out, and her mother never go in labor, she was born by caesarean. Her mother is 16 and want to be more with her dauther but she have continue her study, it's her mother who take care of Emilie. She enjoy being pregnant, she often say if Emilie was in her womb she could continue to study and take care of her a the same time.

Lilith : She's 17, small and have A cup breast. She has the life of the perfect looser, the controller will probably make her life better.(Addition by Ignorance http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/vi... )

Lea : She's 36 and a single mom, she had 4 child, 2boy and 2 girl. She got the controller but she left it at home and her children might play with it while she isn't home.

You have the following choices:

1. Emilie

2. Lilith

3. Lea

4. Make one yourself

5. More choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drakang (UN: drakong at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1444524-A-girl