*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blaine
  2. A boy.
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1749118-Blaine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897109
You just get a device call "The controller" which can do lot of crazy things.
This choice: Make one yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blaine

    by: meeper15
You are Blaine,a 15yr old boy in high school you have brown hair and blue eyes and are 5.5 ft tall, oh and you whare glasses. You are a kind,softspoken person. Girls think your cute, and guys hate you.

Sarah:15) is your girlfriend. She is a brunette with long hair thats ALLWAYS in a perfect ponytail, she is also 5.5ft tall with blue eyes,she's a girly girl,preppy,random,impulsive,and sweet.
She has a slim build with C-cup boobs, a mid size butt and she wears a pink t-shirt and pink shirt.

The problem is that the entire school is jealous of your love ,and every student,teacher,and staff members are allways trying to get you two to breakup.
But they failed and gave up but they still wished something whoud happen to one or both of you.

One day in school there was found a remote of great power appeared ....who finds it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Blaine

*Noteb*
2. Sarah

*Noteb*
3. someone else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meeper15 (UN: meeper15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drakang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897109-The-controller/cid/1749118-Blaine