*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897424-Going-up-Girlfriend/cid/2073477-YOU-are-responisblesomehow
by ringer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897424
Choose your girlfriend, then watch her grow! Please add :)
This choice: YOU are responisble...somehow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

YOU are responisble...somehow.

    by: milkbaby
Unbeknownst to either of you, the source of your girlfriend's growth was actually caused by you. A week or so ago, you were walking through a park, when you happened upon a wishing well. Reading the plaque at the base of the well, it stated that any wish thought or spoken in its presence would be granted.

Thinking it was all a big load of hogwash, you dig a quarter out of your pocket and flip it into the well. You hear the coin bounce off the brick inside the well, before hearing a splash a few seconds later.

You thought of your girlfriend Nicole and even though you loved everything about her, you had wished in the past that she was taller. (A measly 5'6" to your 5'11".)

Rolling your eyes at what you were about to do, you whisper so no one else around could hear, "I wish I could alter anything physically about my girlfriend, Nicole." The inside of the well seemed to glow green momentarily. Wanting to investigate further, but knowing you were almost late for school, you instead made your way to your car and drove off.

Of course, that was 8 days ago. The wishing well incident was far from your mind. So you were surprised when you met up with your girlfriend the next day and found she was half an inch taller. The day after that, she was a full inch taller. You were loving her new height and wished it would continue, not realizing that by "wishing" for it in your mind or saying it out loud was causing Nicole to grow further.

Twenty minutes later, Nicole emerged from the showers, walking towards you.

"Ready to go, sweetie?" she asked, taking hold of your hand as you walked toward your car.

"Where do you want to go?" you ask her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Your place."

*Noteb*
2. "My place."

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 milkbaby (UN: wvababy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897424-Going-up-Girlfriend/cid/2073477-YOU-are-responisblesomehow