*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The game that keeps on giving!
  2. Beginnings, Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897724-Konatas-status-symbol-is-not-being-flat/cid/1446797-The-game-that-keeps-on-giving
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897724
A weight gain/futa interactive of one Konata Izumi of Lucky Star = w =
This choice: She buys a game that uses a WG mechanic, causing her to grow as she plays  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The game that keeps on giving!

    by: Shinuto
Having gotten home from Akiraharbara, Konata Izumi eagerly ran to her room in her house. Having gotten her hands on a brand new action puzzle platformer for the PS3. Its title was Seidai Futotteiru Bouken. Being of the Z rating by the CERO Rating Systems for explicit sexual content and nudity, Konata hadn't really heard much about in her usual viewings of magazines and articles on the internet. Given the info on the back of the box, she was surprised she hadn't heard of it, so far it seemed like a very different take on the usual plaforming genre, and would've garnered immediate attention. Descriptions on the back said, "Use Futaba's weight abilities to get out of the perilous dungeon and save her allies within!" "Use your hardened personal wepaon to beat down your enemies and unlock hidden secrets!" Looking close at the pictures, the bluenette could see that the game was focused around changing between the main character's figure to get past obstacles, and by the looks of it could get rather big. {Weapon?} Konata thought in question at the odd sentence before her. {There's no weapon in any of these pictures.} Thinking it just must've been an oversight by the people who took the pictures, Konata took the disc and started up the game. Going past all the company names and such, skipping past an animated opening. Konata brought herself to the title screen.

"Alright, let's get started then." Clicking the X button she was then thrown into a scene of a girl clad in majestic robes being thrown into a dungeon by two powerful looking demons. The girl was bound and gagged with thick rope. Squirming around a bit, she waited for the guards to leave. At this point a button prompt came up telling Konata that to activate the first level gaining spell, hold down the R1 button. Doing so, Futaba then relaxed and started to focus, a slight magical glow appeared around her body. Soon enough, the robes around Futaba's body began to stretch, ripping to shreds alongside the very ropes containing her. Amazed by the details on the process, Konata was unaware of changes somehow happening to her own body, already having put on 10lbs. Now that Futaba was free, she looked around to find a way to get out, thinking to herself that she could get out easily if she hadn't been caught earlier trying to save her friends and all but her most basic of powers were stripped from her.

Walking Futaba around, Konata saw some kind on hole of sorts on the wall was glowing, meaning it had relevance to the situation, going over to it, a text box on screen came up saying To activate press and hold R2. Upon doing such, Futaba put a hand underneath her gut and then her chubby belly began to rise up, something was coming up from underneath! "No way..." Konata murmured as she looked on in surprise at what came up. From below Futaba's belly was a rock hard 6 inch dick, of all things.
"Gaaah!" Konata then felt something... growing in between her legs. Dropping her pants, Konata took sight of a penis on her crotch, sitting right above her shaven natural genitalia. She could say nothing, what was going on? Was it the game, was she just delusional?

Bringing a hand to it, she gripped the organ firmly, feeling the foreskin, its plump head, the veins pumping blood throughout its form, it was without a doubt a dick. Wanting to confirm if this is actually was the game, Konata played pressed R2 again, making Futaba's dick even longer, oddly enough despite it being stated she had lost a lot of powers, Futaba's dick was already over 10 inches it seemed, and even more surprising Konata new dickbegan to grow as well!

"This..is...amazing!" Konata exclaimed, shocked by what was happening, not really wondering how it was happening so much that it WAS happening.

Spending a few more minutes playing the game, Konata had finally realized her gain in weight, having gained a total of 30lbs now she could see her belly poking out from her shirt. At first she had merely attributed it to overeating, she then knew this was not from such a mundane act. "This...game...is changing me?" she said as she began to come to terms with this situation.

As she continued to play, not really minding her growing form, as well...she had boobs now and she wanted to see just how far this went. Plus the game was too good to stop playing and she seemed fine. As Futaba entered a room, she fond herself face to face with a large, scantily clad succubus. "Morrigan's been putting on the pounds lately" Konata chuckled, referencing the Darkstalkers character. Seeing as this was the first boss, she figured that she could probably toy with it a bit. Having regained a bit of her energy on the way here the character Futaba was able to grow to a maximum of 600lbs. Seeing that the succubus swiped at Futaba with sharp claws, Konata positioned Futaba directly in front of the female demon, getting it's hand and arm stuck in Futaba's deep belly button, seeing a couple of button prompts, Konata decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shinuto (UN: bogger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Therealfake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897724-Konatas-status-symbol-is-not-being-flat/cid/1446797-The-game-that-keeps-on-giving