*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Side effects include...
  2. Beginnings, Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897724-Konatas-status-symbol-is-not-being-flat/cid/1938261-Side-effects-include
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1897724
A weight gain/futa interactive of one Konata Izumi of Lucky Star = w =
This choice: She tries a new experimental wonder drug  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Side effects include...

    by: Obese Fairy
Konata recently found out about a new type of drug that was being developed for the benefit of gamers. She didn't know why, but all she cared about was if it worked. Apparently it is supposed to be injected an hour before a play session, and your reflexes and hand movements will be far quicker until it wears off. It is unknown how long it will be before it wears off, or what side effects it will have aside from most likely making the user more susceptible to headaches.

Konata went to website advertising the new drug and signed up to test it for the company developing it. It oddly didn't ask for her age, instead saying the company would deliver the experimental drug in a few days. Konata rushed home from high school on the day that it was supposed to arrive and saw the package laying in front of the door. Konata took notice of everything that came in the package: one half-liter bottle containing the drug, several 3 ml syringes in case one gets lost or infected, and a paper stating how to properly use the drug. It stated that Konata should fill the entire syringe with 3 ml of the drug and inject it into one of her arms. It would last four hours, making her gaming abilities far better than what they already were during that time.

After injecting herself with the syringe, Konata sat in front of her computer and started playing her usual MMORPG while waiting for the drug to kick in so she'll notice the difference. Once an hour passed, Konata noticed that she was suddenly doing better than usual. Her reaction time was quicker and she was able to input commands at a faster rate. It was just as promised, this drug made Konata better at gaming! However, once the drug wore off four hours later, Konata felt like she was about to pass out from exhaustion despite it only being 7:30 PM, so she turned off the computer and laid down in bed. Seemed like Konata had discovered one of the drug's side effects.

Only five minutes later, Konata had managed to fall fast asleep. She slept for longer than she usually did; getting a whole ten and a half hours, but the most shocking thing was something that Konata didn't notice. During her sleep, Konata had gained 25 lbs. At school, Kagami brings up this sudden weight gain, but Konata says she that is the exact same that she has always been. These are the second and third side effects; weight gain of 2.4 lbs. per hour while sleeping and obliviousness towards all weight gain.

Later that day Konata took another shot of the drug so she could continue playing as well as she did yesterday. Konata was dominating everything in her character's path as she had the skill to avoid everything that was thrown in her direction and immediately strike back. Even with all the enthusiasm Konata put into her play session though, the drug caused her to completely crash when it wore off. Once again, Konata laid in bed and took a look at the clock which read 9:00 PM before immediately falling asleep. It turns out that with each usage, the drug slightly increases the user's weight gain rate, so Konata had gained 22.5 lbs. during her 9 hour sleep, meaning she had gained 2.5 lbs. per hour of sleep. All of this brought Konata up to 140 lbs., or 63.5 kg.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Obese Fairy (UN: obesefairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Therealfake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897724-Konatas-status-symbol-is-not-being-flat/cid/1938261-Side-effects-include