*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898205-ADJL-Rise-of-the-Fat-Dragons/cid/1449372-Jake-and-Lao-Shi-were-given-a-mission-to-infilt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1898205
Here is an adventure of dragons, fat, and gluttony in the American Dragon Jake Long world.
This choice: Jake and Lao Shi were given a mission to infiltrate someone called the Baker.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake and Lao Shi were given a mission to infilt...

    by: Unknown
There had been a lot of gingerbread sighting through the magical side of New York. It was usually not that big a deal around Christmas Time, but for the middle of Summer and the fact they were tied to a lot of recent burglaries of mystical gems and other items it became a serious issue that was brought to the attention of the American Dragon and his grandfather. They spent a few days following leads on where the gingerbread men were coming from and they traced them to a new bakery that went up shortly before the robberies started.

"You'd think we would have realized the connection," commented Jack as they spied on it from a nearby rooftop.

"Indeed," Lao Shi agreed. "However, this makes things more complicated. They have grown popular since arriving making it impossible to do anything the human world won't take notice of. To the villain behind all this, it is more powerful than any barrier spell. We will have to handle thing with the utmost care."

"Relax, G," Jake said with confidence. "I know exactly how to put the stop to this."

"But perhaps you should tell me your plan before you do anything rash," his grandfather cautioned him.

"It is just a bunch of cookies," bragged Jake. "This should be a piece of cake."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zhuusox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898205-ADJL-Rise-of-the-Fat-Dragons/cid/1449372-Jake-and-Lao-Shi-were-given-a-mission-to-infilt