*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I Shouldn't Have Gotten Up This Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898378-I-shouldnt-have-gotten-up-this-morning/cid/1448863-I-Shouldnt-Have-Gotten-Up-This-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1898378
As you are brushing your teeth, the face in the mirror is a female version of yourself.
Chapter #1

I Shouldn't Have Gotten Up This Morning

    by: the beagle
It's just another day in your New York penthouse. You're just doing your morning routine. As you are brushing your teeth, you look up into the bathroom mirror. The reflection is sort of you, but it's female. You both stare at each other for a second. While you are in a beautiful bathroom, her room is dirty, with tile falling off the wall. Although her features are softer, she has your nose, your hazel eyes, and the same small scar from a car accident on the opposite cheek. Both of your eyes get wider. When she pinches herself, then bursts out, "You do exist! You're not a dream.

You ask, "Who are you?"

"My name is Eve. I'm what you would have been if you were born female. Don't you know about me. I know everything about you from your dreams. While everything went right for you, something went wrong for me. In your world Dad was your best friend, playing catch with you. Taking you to sporting events, your scout leader, and when you graduated he bought you a Mustang. In my world Dad ignored me because he didn't want a daughter, giving all that love to my kid brother Max. While in your world your kid sister Maxine was treated like me. In your world, Uncle Ralph got you a whore for your 14th birthday. In my world for my 14th birthday he raped me. In your world last year you won the lottery, while I was audited by the I.R.S." she said.

"I admit I'm living the good life, but I've had nothing to do with what happened to you. You just got a raw deal," you told her.

"FUCKIN' BASTARD!" she yelled while throwing a drinking glass at the mirror.

The glass goes though the mirror instead of braking it, hitting you in the head. As you grab your head, she realizes that something has happened, weakening the walls between your dimensions. She grabs you and pulls you through the mirror.

You wake up dazed on a dirty bathroom floor. You wipe blood coming out of a wound on your head. You look at the blood on a hand that is much smaller, then it should be. There is long hair in your eyes, and you feel like half your strength is gone. Suddenly all the memories of Eve's life join your memories.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 the beagle (UN: thebeagle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the beagle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898378-I-shouldnt-have-gotten-up-this-morning/cid/1448863-I-Shouldnt-Have-Gotten-Up-This-Morning