*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899473-Gassed/cid/1908240-Rachel-watches-tv-for-the-next-several-hours-r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1899473
You're a teenage girl who is at the mercy of your siblings, who are very gassy.
This choice: Rachel watches tv for the next several hours, ripping ass the whole time.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rachel watches tv for the next several hours, r...

    by: Thatguyoverthere
Rachel settles down, and blasts your face with a burst of hot gas. Good god, you could swear they get worse the more she blows.

You feel the long, hot, smelly hours drag by. Six hours, if you count the number of shows properly.

Rachel's phone rings. She answers it, listens for a moment, then: "Alright. Sounds good. See you guys then - love ya both!" She ends the call and tosses the phone onto the coffee table. "That was Taylor and John. They're went up to some cottage with some friends.We're alone for the weekend." she says with a devilish giggle.

You roll your eyes, and try to breath as little as possible.
"Hey," Rachel whines, "you're not sucking up my bum fumes! We'll have to fix that!"

Your heart quickens as she reaches down to your waist and pulls your T-shirt up above your boobs. She pulls your bra down off your two plump breasts, and takes one nipple between two fingers.

She tightens her fingers to a pinch and twists it - while simultaneously ripping massive one.

You gasp at the sharp pain, and involuntarily take in a huge breath of the aerosolized poison.

Rachel laughs loudly, "Ahh, too good." she says as she continues to idly twist your nipples, causing you to yip at each turn.
"I think I shit myself a little on that last one, sis. And since I'm a good little sister; I'll make you a deal - and you even get choices: I'll let you go if you lick my bare ass clean." She says as she rubs her big butt into your face. "Or," she says in a sing-song voice, "you can stay down there."

You have the following choices:

1. Give in, clean her ass

*Noteb*
2. Stay silent, resist

*Noteb*
3. Amazingly break free from her hold, get revenge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thatguyoverthere (UN: mulloneangule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brownbooty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899473-Gassed/cid/1908240-Rachel-watches-tv-for-the-next-several-hours-r