*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. leaving Lyoko
  2. First Part
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900279-Code-Lyoko-Huge-Problems/cid/2366302-leaving-Lyoko
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900279
This is the fan-fiction of Code Lyoko - Huge Problems on Deviantart.
This choice: leaving Lyoko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

leaving Lyoko

    by: Jack
The mission was almost over, Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita were just closing in on the activated tower until they noticed two tarantulas coming out from behind it. So the guys hid behind some trees to so they wouldn't be noticed. The tarantulas stood there waiting for them to show up. Odd and Ulrich inspected the area to see if there were any more monsters, but that seemed to be it. So the boys both looked at each other and nodded in agreement and ran out towards the tarantulas. The tarantulas noticed this and began firing at them. Odd took his arrows and shot the first tarantula in the eye and Ulrich used his super sprint to run around the other tarantula and jumped on top of it to stab out the eye. Once that was done Aelita then came out of hiding and rushed into the tower. What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ..............

2. ..........................

*Noteb*
3. ..............

*Noteb*
4. ..............

*Noteb*
5. .............

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack (UN: be3055 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900279-Code-Lyoko-Huge-Problems/cid/2366302-leaving-Lyoko