*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900279-Code-Lyoko-Huge-Problems/cid/2802579-Small-breast-nukes-hit-the-school-area
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900279
This is the fan-fiction of Code Lyoko - Huge Problems on Deviantart.
This choice: Small breast nukes hit the school area  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Small breast nukes hit the school area

    by: star
It was a quiet day at Kadic, there no X.A.N.A. attack and class is over for the day. The studant have free time and most of them goes to some club activities. Aelita went to the gym where she install her dj station to practice a bit, close yumi and ulrich are practicng their martial art. The group did not realise that Millie and Tamia were spying by the window hoping to get interweiw for the school news. It is truly a normal day in a normal school, or is it?

No one could predict it, but the school was target to a new weapon. The army had mad a nuke that instead of killing people would paralyse them. It imoral to test the weapon but we need to see if it work, and beside if the school blew up they`ll blame it on a gaz leak.

what the army did not knew is that the nuke don't work, at least not in the way they think it would.

They let down the bomb and it explose surrending the school of pink gaz.

the gaz slowly get out revilling the change it made, who will we follow having huge problems...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the busty pink hair girl (aelita)

*Noteb*
2. the busty martial artist (yumi)

*Noteb*
3. the 2 busty news reporters (Millie and tamia)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 star (UN: star-star at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900279-Code-Lyoko-Huge-Problems/cid/2802579-Small-breast-nukes-hit-the-school-area