*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ruins and a Woman
  2. Warhol Walrus
  3. Character Creation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1457037-Ruins-and-a-Woman
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1900984
You're a male Anthro who wants to be spanked!
This choice: Begin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ruins and a Woman

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
Warhol took his sketch pad out to where the worst flooding had been. He loved drawing and painting destruction and ruins. Someday he wanted to go to Greece and Italy to paint the ruins.

A tall woman with short, straight hair noticed what he was doing. "Hmmm," she said. "You have a nice touch. You captured the essence of that fallen tree."

"Thank you," Warhol said. The woman looking over his shoulder made him nervous.

"You have a nice body," she said.

"I do?" he squeaked.

"Yes. I would like to see more of it. You see, I am also an artist. But I do not paint old trees. I paint gorgeous creatures like you."

Warhol laughed nervously. "I'm not, uh, gorgeous."

"Oh yes you are. I want you to come to my house right now and we will have a session of art. You must come. Now."

Warhol was surprised how demanding she was.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900984-Male-Anthro-Spanking/cid/1457037-Ruins-and-a-Woman