*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Incident
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1457122-The-Incident
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1901093
Imagine yourself as a 100 foot tall giant. This is the interactive that tells your story!
This choice: Male, 18 or under  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Incident

    by: The Black Mamba
One day you're at home playing catch with your football with your best friend Jason at home. Neither of you have actually been good at the sport (nor do you like the thought of being tackled from behind) but you still enjoy it. Occasionally you pull out an actual play, but they rarely work.

You were sweaty and tired after playing for half an hour and went to get a drink of water. That's when you remembered; your mother went to get some more ice for the icebox. Water without ice isn't going to cut it when you're this sweaty. In fact the only thing that you think you would be able to drink is a small bottle of pink liquid near the back of the fridge. You had no idea what it is, but you were so thirsty that you decide to drink it, whatever it was. Pink lemonade or milk mixed with blood, you wouldn't care.

Immediately after consuming the drink you notice change. Everything seemed to shrink and the floor seemed farther and farther away. Before you knew it your head hit the ceiling and your growth didn't want to stop. You head into the backyard, hoping no one would notice...

Bad luck. You were still growing, probably at least 15 feet tall right now. Even if you laid on your belly you would either be seen over the fence or smash it. You get on your hands and knees and hope for the best. Suddenly your friend walks in. You couldn't tell if his expression was from excitement, fear, or hopefulness. Immediately you say to him...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Mamba (UN: brainiac222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1457122-The-Incident