*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Incident
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1457482-The-Incident
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1901093
Imagine yourself as a 100 foot tall giant. This is the interactive that tells your story!
This choice: Male, 19 or over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Incident

    by: The Black Mamba
After a hard week of paperwork, meetings and useless tasks, you were ready for the weekend. Those were 50 hours you would like to have back. Oh well, that was life in the business. The last items on your daily agenda: Make dinner, do nightly hygiene, and go to bed. Even those three seemed hard after those long hours. Still, that increases chances of a raise.

You later hit the hay, waiting for the rest well deserved...

THE NEXT DAY

You awake to a sharp pain in your legs. After a moment of recovery, you analyze your new predicament. Either the room went smaller, or you grew bigger. Both weren't good news. You assumed it was the latter.

You went on your hands and knees and headed for the door, tried to squeeze through... no luck, you were too huge. Roughly 20 feet tall and still growing. Even your suit, which you stupidly wore to bed, grew to XXXXXXXXXL size. Give or take a few X's. You can't decide between whether to jump out the window, which won't be a pleasant landing, or push through the roof, which may not work. Quickly decide; you're 25 feet tall and may be too big for the window.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jump out the window

*Noteb*
2. Push through the ceiling

*Noteb*
3. Wait to see what happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Black Mamba (UN: brainiac222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1457482-The-Incident