*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't eat mailed cookies.
  2. Prologue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1469570-Dont-eat-mailed-cookies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1901093
Imagine yourself as a 100 foot tall giant. This is the interactive that tells your story!
This choice: Female, 19 or over  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Don't eat mailed cookies.

    by: Unknown
Looking around, you sigh. It was another boring day. You couldn't find a job, so you've been spending most of your time just being lazy.

You hear a knock at the door, and with an annoyed grunt, you get to your feet and walk over to the door. Lying there is a small package, with your name on it. You bring it in and open it up. Inside is a small wrapped present, with HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on a tag attached to it. Your birthday was months ago, but whatever. You shrug, and open the present. Inside, you find a single unwrapped cookie.

You're a little annoyed by this, since you can't even fathom why someone would go to the trouble of wrapping up a single cookie and sending it to someone as a late birthday present. You eat the cookie as you stew, and you're only broken out of your reverie by your head hitting the ceiling.

Looking around, you realize you're quite a bit bigger than you were before.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You're a bit worried

*Noteb*
2. You take it as casually as possible

*Noteb*
3. Frankly, you've always wanted to grow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Black Mamba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1901093-The-Hundred-Foot-You/cid/1469570-Dont-eat-mailed-cookies