*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Getting Caught
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902222-Fantasy-to-nightmare/cid/1462807-Getting-Caught
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1902222
John was caught spying in the girls locker room and they turn his fantasy into a nightmare
Chapter #1

Getting Caught

    by: Dragonbreath
John carefully snuck into the girls locker room after school when the field hockey team had practice. It was, after all, his senior year, he had to do something to make it memorable. He may not get to play with their sweaty little soles after practice, but at least he would be able to rub himself at the site of them massaging their feet and showering.

He got in the trash can, which had been emptied, and peaked out the lid. Some of the team came in for the day, others stayed out to practice some more. Five girls walked back into the locker room and began stripping to shower. The first John could see was a the senior captain of the team Holly White. Holly had deeply pale skin, mixing rather nicely with her pale blue eyes and dark brown hair. Not too too thin, but she seemed by no means fat. She lifted her shirt off, reveling perfect breasts accented by her bra that was perhaps a little too small. This, however, was all he could see before seeing two other girls caught his eye. Miranda Jenks and Sara Gose. Miranda was a petite sophomore blonde with nicely tanned skin, and Sara was looked about the same, except she had pale skin, and always seemed to possess an inviting look in her eyes whereas Miranda seemed a little hesitant and shy. They both sat on the benches while peeling off their sweaty socks and rubbing their soles. John's attention was brought to a girl who had wrapped herself in a towel going to the shower stalls. Christine Pendeti had one of the most amazing pairs of legs he had ever seen. She was a junior with long light brown hair, hazel eyes, and nicely tanned skin. A little on the thin side, but still gorgeous. The fifth girl John saw was a little freshman new to the team. Jill Cratz was indeed cute. Her long dark brown hair and moderately fair skin blended nicely with her petite features. Her deep brown eyes that offered a look of innocence about them. A little thin, but certainly gorgeous soles.

John made the mistake of leaning in the trash can to try to get a better look at the girls. It was then he fell over, alerting everyone in the locker room to the presence of an unwelcome guest. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" Holly asked. "Well, girls, let's give him what he whats!"

You have the following choices:

1. The girls deal with you one by one

2. The girls all come at you

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonbreath (UN: dragonbreath58 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonbreath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902222-Fantasy-to-nightmare/cid/1462807-Getting-Caught