*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. learn about one another
  2. A new begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902316-FSMA-Class-of-2001/cid/1489258-learn-about-one-another
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1902316
The Sequel to the F.S/M.A tour focusing on the children of the characters of the last book
This choice: learn about one another  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

learn about one another

    by: torro888
Alright boys and girls the first sure way to start off a good year is to learn about one another to understand the life styles of the students here. Miss Grimwood said.

To make this a little easier for everyone lets start with...Laci. Miss Grimwood continued.

Sniff Well the first thing to know about me is that my nickname is Laci and anyone who calls me by my real name will get me upset, second my daddy taught how to sing and lastly my dream is to start a band like our parents. Laci explained

That's sounds pretty cool actually. Sartana IV blurted out.

Well since you thought that was cool you'll go next right? Laci asked.

Well I guess so. Ok so my Name is Sartana I am the forth in my family started with my great grandpa, I play the guitar alot it helps me because I don't have any friends.

Whoa, why don't you have friends? Dracula asked.

Well the family business get's in the way and before you go any farther the family business is being a demigod helping keep balance between whatever subject we have jurisdiction over.
My family's is between the mythical and human realm.


So your a half god? Acella asked.

No,no Demi is a word in the language of the Heavens translating to follower so technically many humans are demigods as well. Sartana replied and then chuckled at the thought.

Well since you both asked a good question one of you two can go next. Sartana continued.

Ladies first. Dracula said.

Well my name is Acella to follow suit with my father Spade my favorite past time is playing cards, and lastly I love playing my bass guitar.
Acella explained.

Alright then My name is Dracula the Third named after my grandfather and his grandfather my family switched between Dracula and Alucard for the men. Second if you wonder why I wear sunglasses I am an albino, and third I play the piano. Dracula explains

That is interesting it would be cool to be in your shoes. Markus said.

Well since you were so nice and gave me a nice pep how about you go next? Dracula asked.

Alright, My name is Markus, I love to play sports, I love to go hunting with my dad, my favorite past time is tomahawk throwing, I can track people and animals,and lastly I play the drums. Markus listed.

Well I'm the last one but My name is Amisi it is an Egyptian name for flower I play both the acoustic guitar and the sitar I wear the same bow my mommy wore when she was my age and I think we are all going to get along nicely. Amisi stated proudly.

Very good now lets all get some rest for tomorrow. Miss grimwood stated.

But tomorrow is Saturday. Sartana whined.

you don't want to be tired when your to have fun do you. Miss Grimwood asked.

No, Miss Grimwood Sartana replied.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the next morning

2. later that night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902316-FSMA-Class-of-2001/cid/1489258-learn-about-one-another