*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revenge!: Ren tickles Stimpy!
  2. Ren and Stimpy Tickling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463224-Revenge-Ren-tickles-Stimpy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Revenge!: Ren tickles Stimpy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Revenge!: Ren tickles Stimpy!

    by: Laurenlily
In the living room, Ren was sitting on the couch with rope. "Ah, Stimpy, what a surprise." Ren teased. "What are you doing Ren?" Stimpy asked. "I'm getting my revenge you eediot!" Ren said. He never tickled anybody before so he was trying to think of how Stimpy did it to him. Then Ren suddenly had an idea. "Stimpy, can you come over here for a minute." Ren said. Stimpy did as he was told and he sat on the couch next to him. Ren then tied him up with his rope. After that, he started tickling Stimpy's stomach. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Stimpy laughed. "Heh heh, gootchie gootchie goo!" Ren teased. And then he moved on to his bellybutton. Also he tickled his sides and his armpits. Ren tickled Stimpy everywhere for a good half an hour. "Hmm, I wonder if your feet are ticklish." Ren said. "No Ren! Not the feet!" Stimpy yelled. "Aw are your feet ticklish?" Ren teased. Then he started tickling Stimpy's feet with his fingers. Then he used his blue feather that he had with him all along. Stimpy just laughed so hard. After that, Ren licked Stimpy's sensitive, ticklish feet. He licked in between the toes and everywhere else! And he tickled Stimpy's feet until he saw that Stimpy passed out. "Well he'll probably tickle me back if he could when he wakes up." Ren said to himself.
And when Stimpy woke back up, he did tickle Ren back. Ren retaliated and tickled his beloved friend under the arms. They had a huge tickle fight until they passed out. It was a great ticklish day for both Ren and Stimpy!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463224-Revenge-Ren-tickles-Stimpy