*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. Let's start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904498-X-Men-Newbies/cid/1471677-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904498
Take the roll of a new student at Xavier's School. It'll be fun!
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: Jordan
Now you may pick a character from one of these choices:

Name: Allen Anderson
Alias: Diamond Stone
Age: 14
Hair Color and Style: Auburn. Short and Spiky.
Eye Color: Hazel Eyes.
Hometown: Sanford, Florida. He lives with his mother (Mary) and little sister (Lily).
Powers and Abilities: Stone Mimicry (Powers that stem from this will be in bold.). Enhanced Strength. Enhanced Lung Capacity. Enhanced Immunity and Durability. Supernaturally Dense Tissue. Thermal Resistance. Diamond Mimicry (To a somewhat small degree like four diamond spikes coming out of his back and his hair becoming a form of organic diamond while the rest of him is stone, etc. Powers that stem from this will also be in Bold. The diamond parts are colored Eton Blue.). Diamond Manipulation (can manipulate the parts of him that are made of diamond.). Claw Retraction (Can use his nails as claws, considering that they are some of the parts that turn to diamond rather than simple stone. Allen rarely does this trick though.). Energy Absorbtion (If Diamond Lad is hit with an energy beam, he can just redirect it the same way diamond can redirect light). Reformation (If damaged severely the stone and diamond left can recreate itself, allowing Diamond Stone to recover himself. There is a limit to how much can be recovered at a time.).
Civilian Clothing: A sunset colored T-shirt with an amber colored, long sleeved T-Shirt underneath. A pair of ash gray colored pants (full length). Sunglow colored sneakers.
Mutant Form (If mutant has any): When Allen transforms into his alternate form, it causes key physical changes. His body increases in height (From 4Ft. 5in. to 8 Ft.) and muscularity (Large and well built). His clothes usually end up getting torn to shreds (underwear included). His entire body becomes an organic stone substance. His nails (Finger and Toe), eyes, teeth, and hair (eyebrows included) become actual diamond (His hair being an organic form of diamond). Four diamond spikes sprout from his back, completing the transformation. Also, In this form, there are no private parts to reveal.
Special Uniform (This will be blank until further notice): None

Name: Zack Smith
Alias: Sparky
Age: 14
Hair Color and Style: (Before power) Light brown. (After power activated) Spiky. Colored Elecrtic Yellow. With the end colored Electric Lime.
Eye Color: Blue (bright glowing blue after power).
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan.
Powers and Abilities: Electric Manipulation (Powers that stem from this one will be in bold). Electric Absorption (He cannot self-produce electricity... although he can take electrical charges given by objects and absorb them. This can be an advantage against anyone with electro-reception.). Electro-reception (He can also use electo-reception himself. This means that Sparky can locate objects around him through the tiny electric charges they give off. This is important in places where the user cannot depend on vision: for example in caves, in murky water and at night.). Electric Aura. Electricity Mimicry. Enhanced Speed (Sparky can enhance his movement speed using the electricity around him.) Thunder Manipulation. Super Charge.
Civilian Clothing: Black skateboard T-shirt under a gray open buttoned thermal. Slightly ripped blue jeans. Bright red running sneakers. Also wears rubber bracelets on wrists to block his electric absorbing and releaseing (he cannot turn his power on or off on his own yet). Said rubber bracelets are worn at all times, showering, swimming, sleeping, etc except when fighting. He wears black, fingerless gloves afterward.
Mutant Form (If mutant has any): Sparky has no alternate form. Although, through the Electricity Mimicry and Super Charge powers, he can turn into physical electricity.
Special Uniform: A Dark Blue, T-Shirt with an Electric Yellow lightning bolt on the front with the Sleeves torn off. Dark Blue jogging pants. Ash Gray colored metallic shoes.

Name: Jason Hunter
Alias: Shade
Age: 18
Hair Color and Style: Long Black Hair
Eye Color: Black
Hometown/Family: Boston, Massachusetts. No known Family.
Powers and Abilities: Shade has the ability to shadow step. The ability to teleport from shadow to shadow. His abilities are augmented (amplified/enhanced) by the heavy shadows at night and in dark.
areas, but he is developing an ability to teleport from any visible shadow.
Civilian Clothing:
Mutant Form: In Shade's mutant form, his skin becomes pitch black and his eyes glow white.
Special Uniform:

Name: Jordan Thompson
Alias: Wild Wolf
Age: 14
Hair Color and Style: Bright Brown, shot, and unkempt (wild).
Eye Color: Bright Indigo.
Hometown: Salem, Oregon.
Powers and Abilities: Werewolf Physiology (Jordan can turn into an alternate form based on the classical werewolf. The superpowers that this form amplifies will be in bold, said powers will not be just part of his alternate form mind you. Powers that DO stem from this form will be italicized). Claw Retraction. Enhanced Agility. Enhanced Reflexes. Accelerated Healing Rate. Enhanced Bite (Has teeth as strong as the Tazmanian Devil's... The real thing, not the Loony Tunes character.). Enhanced Hearing. Enhanced Smell. Night Vision Capabilities. Slightly Enhanced Sight (Wolf's Eyes can adapt to the change of light Faster than a normal human's). Enhanced Speed/Stamina. Enhanced Strength. Predator Instinct. Enhanced Tracking. Environmental Adaption (to a certain degree). Temperature Regulation. Lunar Manipulation (Jordan can manipulate the moon's light and use it to aid him in many ways, even if the moon isn't out. Powers stemming from THIS will be underlined). Illusion Awareness (Jordan can tell if something is just an illusion or a mirage. This should be good if he ever needed to track down someone like Mistique.). Lunar Empowerment (When under the moon, Wild Wolf, usually feels at home, finding a sort of comfort and source of energy from the moon's light.). Stealth Tactics. Zoolinguaism (Jordan can interpret the sounds and actions animals use to communicate.)
Civilian Clothing:
Mutant Form (If mutant has any):
Special Uniform:

You have the following choices:

1. Diamond Stone

2. Sparky

3. Shade

*Noteb*
4. Wild Wolf

*Noteb*
5. (Coming Soon)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jordan (UN: apollotalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jordan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904498-X-Men-Newbies/cid/1471677-Male